Follow the links to read the Code of Ethics of these professional organizations.
- American Physical Society
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- American Nurses Association
- Association of American Geographers
- Association of Energy Engineers
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Society for Technical Communication
"All collaborators share some degree of responsibility for any paper they coauthor. Some coauthors have responsibility for the entire paper as an accurate, verifiable, report of the research. These include, for example, coauthors who are accountable for the integrity of the critical data reported in the paper, carry out the analysis, write the manuscript, present major findings at conferences, or provide scientific leadership for junior colleagues."This obviously applies to all work, whether for life science, social science, business administration, or performing arts.